Sunday, September 10, 2006

Peri peri merry

Went down to esplanade yesterday for the imf training. It ain't that bad cos I found some company. Lol. We were paid 6bucks each as a token of appreciation for going down to esplanade. Baby joined me at esplanade after the training ended. We went down to suntec and had fish&co for an early dinner. I saw peri peri prawns on the menu and felt like ordering that but then $13.90 for a plate of prawns was a bit not worth. So baby had their newyork fish&chips while I ordered the pasta. I should have went ahead with the fish&chips. There was cheese oozing out of baby's chips damn. Their clam chowder was bagus! Baby said he'll bring me back to eat again. :) Well, the weekend was great. I'm looking forward to baby's passing out parade on wed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home