Everybody's working for the weekend
Grocery shopping with baby was lovely. Bought some ingredients and cooked spaghetti for baby's family. I think we're really good at it for first timers. Watch some football after dinner. Baby won some money but it was only enough to cover back his capital, but it's still better than nothing. Drank some wine and corona and I felt really sleepy. Before I knew it, I was sleeping. Woke up to a beautiful sunday morning with baby by my side. It's such things that keep me going from monday to friday without the indulgence of love. But like what baby always says, you think everyday sunday ar. So baby's back in camp now and it's going to be another five days before I get to see love. Good thing I brought forrest gump and dude home.
Everyone, have a good holiday!
Love
Everyone, have a good holiday!
Love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home