Wednesday, August 30, 2006

All we need is just a little patience

I was a tad fucked up on my previous entry. But a good night sleep was all it takes to put me back on cloud nine. It's either the pms or maybe because it was tuesday. Anyhow, it doesn't matter. Some lady from school called and said I'm down for the imf training this sat early in the morning. I hope it doesn't take too much of my time and hopefully it's a one-day crap. And we better be paid after the whole event. I think they're kicking a big fuss over this shit, seriously. What 4 million smiles, total bull. Class treasurer has yet to return me the money for ecd notes, I'm running out of cash goddamn it.

On a happier note, I'm going shopping tomorrow. May be meeting up with dor tomorrow morning for a visit back to css, if she's able to take leave from school. Baby will be passing out in about 2 weeks' time I think. I have so much things to do with this man. :) Right now, I'll wait for saturday and go visit kenneth together. Drive and ride safely people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home