It's much better to face these kind of things with a sense of hope
I left my student card in the classroom after my fmgt paper. Office staff told me they'll call me if they picked up my card.
Father: when are you taking your driving license?
Me: after my birthday la -.-
F: dec right.. wah, why your birthday like have to wait very long one ar? people's birthday like very fast come one leh.
M: (-.- at him) why?
F: nothing la, ask only.
And I thought he was going to sponsor for my license.
Father: when are you taking your driving license?
Me: after my birthday la -.-
F: dec right.. wah, why your birthday like have to wait very long one ar? people's birthday like very fast come one leh.
M: (-.- at him) why?
F: nothing la, ask only.
And I thought he was going to sponsor for my license.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home