Thursday, September 07, 2006

The world is black

The training on food hygiene was alright. The man was just rambling on and on about basic food hygienes which food handlers must observe. Despite the long journey down to little india, at least I'll be a qualified food handler after I pass the test. The test consists of 20 questions which were so easy my grandfather would have no problem scoring full mark. So now I'll just have to wait for them to compile my result and I'll be a certified food handler.

[edit] I was chatting with my sis, I don't know how, and we started talking about shitting. I was telling her how constipated I've been feeling and felt like going to the doc to get some laxative. Then she asked me if I ever shitted any undigested food, I said yeah longans. Then she told me she ever shitted a broccoli out. Not a whole stalk la, but semi nua kind. HAHAHAHA. [/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home