You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress
I got my pohr right! Damn. The rest of the paper was a bit of a struggle, but not too bad. It's all over! The week, honestly, was quite a short one though it's packed with all those bleeding papers. Finally a good night sleep tonight.
Got my hair cut just now. I remember showing jeffrey v.beckham's new hair, but I don't see no victoria in me. Oh well, I love my hair anyhow! Splurged on a goddamn cute dress and I feel so sinful for spending so much money in a day, which leaves me so broke right now. Ought to start saving up.
Got my hair cut just now. I remember showing jeffrey v.beckham's new hair, but I don't see no victoria in me. Oh well, I love my hair anyhow! Splurged on a goddamn cute dress and I feel so sinful for spending so much money in a day, which leaves me so broke right now. Ought to start saving up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home