Jaked on green beers
I finally got my fat lazy bum off the bed and went for a jog in the morning. I can't remember the last time I went for a morning jog but this morning the uncle was running faster than I am. Damn. It is times like this that you realised the importance of steven quek.
Another lady from the imf crap just called and said I have to attend another training on food hygiene?! WTF. First they called and say I need to take a jab, now, another 4hours at little india to listen to some hygiene shit. Kiss my ass and suck my toes. I shouldn't have volunteered in the first place. I hate commitments. Now I have to be like a dog and listen to shitty people giving shitty speeches in preparation for the fucking big thing that's coming up. And I can't even backed out. Fuck them. Ridiculous shits. I'm kicking such a big fuss because they never inform you of the training dates earlier instead, everything's like so last minute. They call you on thurs and expect you to be free on sat, or calling you on tues and expect you to be free on thurs. As if they were the only busy people around. If I'm paid for all these trainings I wouldn't be kicking such a big fuss. At least pay for my transport fee to little india la. I hate to pretend that I enjoy serving these fucking big shots. I will not volunteer myself to such events anymore.
I am feeling crappy today so excuse me thank you. I'm going back to kill my mockingbird.
Another lady from the imf crap just called and said I have to attend another training on food hygiene?! WTF. First they called and say I need to take a jab, now, another 4hours at little india to listen to some hygiene shit. Kiss my ass and suck my toes. I shouldn't have volunteered in the first place. I hate commitments. Now I have to be like a dog and listen to shitty people giving shitty speeches in preparation for the fucking big thing that's coming up. And I can't even backed out. Fuck them. Ridiculous shits. I'm kicking such a big fuss because they never inform you of the training dates earlier instead, everything's like so last minute. They call you on thurs and expect you to be free on sat, or calling you on tues and expect you to be free on thurs. As if they were the only busy people around. If I'm paid for all these trainings I wouldn't be kicking such a big fuss. At least pay for my transport fee to little india la. I hate to pretend that I enjoy serving these fucking big shots. I will not volunteer myself to such events anymore.
I am feeling crappy today so excuse me thank you. I'm going back to kill my mockingbird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home