I'm a sinner I'm a saint
The imf training on sat was more like a lecture on good customer service and shits like that. And there's going to be another 2 more sessions goddamn it. The whole thing actually lasted from 9am to 2pm. After which, met baby at tts to visit kenneth. Poor fella, speedy recovery okay! I hope he's not taking it too hard. We went town and bought some stuffs. I got myself a book- to kill a mockingbird, I hope it's nice. Baby got the 2nd installment to his Emperor series. The crowd was getting really irritating so we decided to come home. Bought drinks and food for our miami vice but the quality of the pirated disc was so lousy we didn't know what the show was about. So we decided to give it a miss. I was bloody tired and fell asleep while baby was playing ps2.
Went back to baby's place in the afternoon today to prepare for baby's book in. Had dinner at the prata place. Those people should be taught good customer service not us. It took them a whole 10 mins to notice us and another 5 mins before somebody finally came and took our orders. If not for the crispy prata they served, I think they would have close shop long time ago. As the saying goes, you gain some you l ose some. The idiot who took our order apparently screwed up or something because our order was not written down and being an absolute idiot, he forgot we actually ordered the mutton too. So in the end the bill only came up to $4 plus and we had almost like $8 worth of food. Baby then bought a big sweep ticket or something. There's this extra 4D on the ticket which we'll have to scratch it off to get the numbers. So we went back and checked the numbers. Guess what, yes we won one set of number! 0010 and baby was still saying what kind of shit number that was. It's not a big sum but still! You get what I mean. Heh heh.
Baby's looking so hot now(at least to me) that I wished I was serving the army too. All the weight lost and tanning. I should be doing some running soon like say tomorrow. It's about time I burn those fats off.
Went back to baby's place in the afternoon today to prepare for baby's book in. Had dinner at the prata place. Those people should be taught good customer service not us. It took them a whole 10 mins to notice us and another 5 mins before somebody finally came and took our orders. If not for the crispy prata they served, I think they would have close shop long time ago. As the saying goes, you gain some you l ose some. The idiot who took our order apparently screwed up or something because our order was not written down and being an absolute idiot, he forgot we actually ordered the mutton too. So in the end the bill only came up to $4 plus and we had almost like $8 worth of food. Baby then bought a big sweep ticket or something. There's this extra 4D on the ticket which we'll have to scratch it off to get the numbers. So we went back and checked the numbers. Guess what, yes we won one set of number! 0010 and baby was still saying what kind of shit number that was. It's not a big sum but still! You get what I mean. Heh heh.
Baby's looking so hot now(at least to me) that I wished I was serving the army too. All the weight lost and tanning. I should be doing some running soon like say tomorrow. It's about time I burn those fats off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home