This crazy world
After walking around town for 2 hours I only got myself a pair of shorts. I was looking around for a good pair of jeans but nothing nice. Head home and went for a jog in the park again. I think I drank too much water before that because I got a terrible stitch halfway through which almost killed me right there at the park.
Anyways I have to go down to little india alone tomorrow for the talk on food hygiene. Little india is fucking out of the way for me la. I have to take the red line down to change the green line and then the purple line.
Anyways I have to go down to little india alone tomorrow for the talk on food hygiene. Little india is fucking out of the way for me la. I have to take the red line down to change the green line and then the purple line.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home