I couldn't tell you how the human race began
I can't log on to msn so I went to play Big Money ever since I came home this afternoon. The furthest I went was level 12 damn.
Woke up at 8am to meet the imf people 10am at queensway mrt. We were supposed to take the shuttle bus to alexandra hospital but ended up taking bus 195. I don't know what went wrong but I couldn't be bothered. So I went on to read my book, in the end I felt like throwing up after alighting from the bus due to motion sickness. Met new found friends at the hospital. After about an hour or so, we registered ourselves with the pregnant nurses and waited for our injection. I see lots of pregnant nurses at the hospital. Is it because their wives are nurses that leaves the hubby fantasizing and more horny and hence the huge number of pregnant nurses. Anyhow the typhoid jab was alright. No pain at all but my arm's aching a bit now.
I got really frustrated because I can't seem to shit out anything. I've been constipated since last week. I can't remember the last time I shat. So I asked my father if I could go to the doc to get some medicine and he said okay. I thought I could get some laxative from the doctor, but father brought me to a chinese sinseh. Alamak no laxative. But he went to press all my acupoints and do the usual twisting and cracking of my bones. It felt good la but I would like to have some laxative. Even after eating the medicine sinseh gave like 4 hours ago, I still ain't shitting yet. Shit la!
Let's all look forward to a sunny and fine wednesday. Lalala love!
Woke up at 8am to meet the imf people 10am at queensway mrt. We were supposed to take the shuttle bus to alexandra hospital but ended up taking bus 195. I don't know what went wrong but I couldn't be bothered. So I went on to read my book, in the end I felt like throwing up after alighting from the bus due to motion sickness. Met new found friends at the hospital. After about an hour or so, we registered ourselves with the pregnant nurses and waited for our injection. I see lots of pregnant nurses at the hospital. Is it because their wives are nurses that leaves the hubby fantasizing and more horny and hence the huge number of pregnant nurses. Anyhow the typhoid jab was alright. No pain at all but my arm's aching a bit now.
I got really frustrated because I can't seem to shit out anything. I've been constipated since last week. I can't remember the last time I shat. So I asked my father if I could go to the doc to get some medicine and he said okay. I thought I could get some laxative from the doctor, but father brought me to a chinese sinseh. Alamak no laxative. But he went to press all my acupoints and do the usual twisting and cracking of my bones. It felt good la but I would like to have some laxative. Even after eating the medicine sinseh gave like 4 hours ago, I still ain't shitting yet. Shit la!
Let's all look forward to a sunny and fine wednesday. Lalala love!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home