Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Good Friday.

Because I'm going KL tomorrow! I'm going with Justin, his mother, and sister, Joey. I'll be taking a coach. I might sound like a total mountain tortoise, but this is the first time I'm taking a coach and I am so excited! I miss Justin quek. Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy myself! HEH HEH HEH.

I am more convinced than ever, that the idiot from my workplace watches porn. I kind of overheard.. okay, eavesdropped, him over the phone. He was talking in a whiny voice. I think he's talking to a woman or something. He has such husky voice and can you just imagine him sounding whiny. Total turn off. Then he was calling his friends about meeting tonight at Lido. A whole bunch of old men going Lido? Left at 5pm today which is consider late for him lurh. BUT! He came only at 11am. He was full of vulgarities today over the phone. Kept scolding the friend/client, ' you fucker! you.. KNN. Fucker. ' And he was quite loud. I don't like him.

Oh, and remember my toe? It's not really the toe that hurts. It's this area .. under the toe?Somehow, I managed to sprain/pull a nerve/tear a muscle there. It's a bit swollen, if you can see. And I'm half limping away now.

Never mind. I shall go pack my luggage for KL. Malaysia, truly asia! :D
Justin, happy 14 monthsary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home