TB30 no longer
School time table's out. Some of us went over to the TRM course.(I'm still in bs la.) So, gotta split the class or something. I'm going to be in TB26. I prefer TB30, really. But, from what I heard, most of us seem to got into 26, except for peiting and queen. Imma miss peiting.
I'm quite happy with the time table actually. Only 2 days with classes ending at 4pm. Not including IS classes. And tutorials are all in the morning. Oh yes! Which means, I can skip the afternoon lectures if I want to! :D And no more long breaks! Urgh, wait. I'm suppose to be hardworking next sem. So, cannot skip lectures okay fsh!
I'm like the lousiest person ever. :(
I'm quite happy with the time table actually. Only 2 days with classes ending at 4pm. Not including IS classes. And tutorials are all in the morning. Oh yes! Which means, I can skip the afternoon lectures if I want to! :D And no more long breaks! Urgh, wait. I'm suppose to be hardworking next sem. So, cannot skip lectures okay fsh!
I'm like the lousiest person ever. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home