Friday, April 07, 2006

I am hardworking because,

I am working! I think I like it. How? I must be crazy. I actually enjoy doing overtime. Maybe it's the money. I am kept very busy. I ended work at 2330 today. Good, I am occupied, henceforth, I won't feel grumpy. I tend to think and start complaining and feel angry at about everything, if I've nothing to do. I think I am very fucked up.

Anyway, I hope I'll become a xiao fu po like I used to. Not xiao fu, tummy that xiao fu, because if so, I am a da fu po. I remember meizhu used to call me fu po.

What's with da chang jing that even the most impossible person to watch it, watches it.

I have a bad headache now. I felt like vomitting when I was on the bus just now. No, I'm not pregnant. I think I need more sleep.

I'm starting another job on the 20th. I am scared I can't get to see Justin quek as much.

I am going Tioman! I am very excited, because Justin quek finally agreed to go with us. Dear.. no backing out hor! I love you!

I don't like a certain director at my current workplace. And a certain pregnant lady sitting behind me. I suspect the man sitting in the corner's watching porn on the computer everyday. He keeps smiling and do nothing. He is the first to leave the office everyday for the past 3 days that I've worked there.

I keep thinking about Justin quek when I was working. I miss dear. Without the king, there is no queen :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home