Saturday, April 01, 2006

Do you know ..

1) I don't eat sweets. I'll puke if I do.
2) I don't drink milk. I stopped drinking when I was 3 years old.
3) I have not had any pear, kiwi and strawberry for the past eighteen years.
4) When I was six years old, I thought I was a boy, but for some reason, I did not own a penis.
5) I watched too much serial drama when I was in kindergarten and started thinking that I was not my parents' child.
6) When I was a kid, I get jealous when my parents sit together, and I will start rolling on the floor.
7) I kept peeping at Justin quek when we were working in tw.
8) I can't seem to fall sick.
9) My left eye's a single eyelid while the right's a double.
10) I hate yellow.
11) It makes my day whenever I see " one new message: justin " or " Justin calling " on my cell.
12) I only stop wearing diapers when I was 5 years old, because I couldn't fit in one.
13) I cried secretly in the bathroom when my paternal grandpa died.
14) I aspire to be a farmer.
15) I only see my ah ma( father's mother) once a year during cny. So I probably only see her less than 30 times my entire life.


Justin's still sick. Man, I hope he's resting well.

Happy April Fools' day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home