Life's pretty much a routine.
Wake up at 0730, report for work, eat lunch alone/auntieflo, work, go home and sleep. The whole cycle repeats the next day.
Remember the idioit whom I think watches porn on his computer? He is horrible. Called his friend and asked him where he was and forced the friend to eat lunch with him today.
Idiot who watches porn, ' eh where are you? '
Kena force friend, ' blah blah blah..(on the other side of the phone) '
Idiot who watches porn, ' where are you la..! '
Kena force friend, ' blah blah blah..(on the other side of the phone)'
Idiot who watches porn, ' ok la ok la, I go find you. Paragon right? I go now. OK? Bye.'
Eat lunch?! It was only 1130 when he made that call, okay! I am damn dulan. How could he do this? Go to work, make some bloody unimportant phonecalls, probably watching porn and goes for early lunch! I caught him reading a book on Monday, which I suspect could be porn-related too. Because he was smiling. Damn him. He always disappear at around 1100. He only appear again at after 1400. Then, he will sit around, make some phonecalls again, print some shits and walk around, go out and go home at around 1700 to 1730. He carries a brown leather sling bag. I think he smoke too much, because his voice is totally screwed up. No kidding. I call him Lao Hu Li.
And the certain director in my workplace? SHIT her, seriously. She went to the dentist today, at 1045. It was during working hours lor! You mean a director can do this huh? I will ask my OB tutor, if I'd the chance.
And the pregnant lady behind me? I didn't see her the whole day. Went for some orientation shit I think. Good thing. But she came back to the office at around 1800. Spoils my already bad mood.
I am taking back my words about liking this job. I'm getting really tired. For some reason, my toes are hurting and my back is aching. I've been eating instant noodles for dinner. I eat lunch ALONE. I have to squeeze on 190 alone. I am not getting enough rest and I hardly talk these days. The work's tedious and time consuming and the system got screwed up today. WTF. I am worried it's because of me. How? For the money, persevere sh.
I am but, only human. :(
I think I am like really pathetic to eat lunch alone. I will cheer myself up. Really not good to kickstart the day feeling really irritated. Tomorrow will be a better day. I've got a gut feeling, it won't be.
Remember the idioit whom I think watches porn on his computer? He is horrible. Called his friend and asked him where he was and forced the friend to eat lunch with him today.
Idiot who watches porn, ' eh where are you? '
Kena force friend, ' blah blah blah..(on the other side of the phone) '
Idiot who watches porn, ' where are you la..! '
Kena force friend, ' blah blah blah..(on the other side of the phone)'
Idiot who watches porn, ' ok la ok la, I go find you. Paragon right? I go now. OK? Bye.'
Eat lunch?! It was only 1130 when he made that call, okay! I am damn dulan. How could he do this? Go to work, make some bloody unimportant phonecalls, probably watching porn and goes for early lunch! I caught him reading a book on Monday, which I suspect could be porn-related too. Because he was smiling. Damn him. He always disappear at around 1100. He only appear again at after 1400. Then, he will sit around, make some phonecalls again, print some shits and walk around, go out and go home at around 1700 to 1730. He carries a brown leather sling bag. I think he smoke too much, because his voice is totally screwed up. No kidding. I call him Lao Hu Li.
And the certain director in my workplace? SHIT her, seriously. She went to the dentist today, at 1045. It was during working hours lor! You mean a director can do this huh? I will ask my OB tutor, if I'd the chance.
And the pregnant lady behind me? I didn't see her the whole day. Went for some orientation shit I think. Good thing. But she came back to the office at around 1800. Spoils my already bad mood.
I am taking back my words about liking this job. I'm getting really tired. For some reason, my toes are hurting and my back is aching. I've been eating instant noodles for dinner. I eat lunch ALONE. I have to squeeze on 190 alone. I am not getting enough rest and I hardly talk these days. The work's tedious and time consuming and the system got screwed up today. WTF. I am worried it's because of me. How? For the money, persevere sh.
I am but, only human. :(
I think I am like really pathetic to eat lunch alone. I will cheer myself up. Really not good to kickstart the day feeling really irritated. Tomorrow will be a better day. I've got a gut feeling, it won't be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home