size doesn't matter, okay!
Justin quek has been sick for the past whole week. I hope he's feeling better. He can't even laugh now because he'll end up coughing, like he'll cough out his tonsils anytime. I think he needs some liang teh. Better get well soon, my dear.
Although this quek has been so sick, we still went out. He wore my favourite shirt and he doesn't want to admit he wore it for me. HAHAHA! I know la I know la. Don't be shy dear.. Anyway, we went to Suntec. Went to try Carl's Jr. We had Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger combo set I think. The bill came down to $26.80. Price's a bit steep though. It was the first time I couldn't finish a burger lor! Humongous burger, I tell you. Better bring your bf along, if you're alicia. Hahaha.
Justin was very happy when he saw that there was a free flow of drinks. Kept drinking and drinking. Hahaha, typical singaporean.
61. The order tag?
And our humongous burger!
Double western bacon cheeseburger! That's only like 1/3 of the burger you're seeing.
Chilli beef fries!
He couldn't wait to eat .
"She'll tell you size doesn't matter. She's lying."
"I'll still want you no matter what size you are.. " YAY!! :D
I don't know why he gave me this face. But heck it, HE WANTS ME NO MATTER WHAT! MUAHAHA! Same goes for me! :D
Very happy me.
And I am going crazy over him..
I am very happy today. Because Justin quek followed me everywhere! That's how life should be man!
Although this quek has been so sick, we still went out. He wore my favourite shirt and he doesn't want to admit he wore it for me. HAHAHA! I know la I know la. Don't be shy dear.. Anyway, we went to Suntec. Went to try Carl's Jr. We had Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger combo set I think. The bill came down to $26.80. Price's a bit steep though. It was the first time I couldn't finish a burger lor! Humongous burger, I tell you. Better bring your bf along, if you're alicia. Hahaha.
Justin was very happy when he saw that there was a free flow of drinks. Kept drinking and drinking. Hahaha, typical singaporean.
61. The order tag?
And our humongous burger!
Double western bacon cheeseburger! That's only like 1/3 of the burger you're seeing.
Chilli beef fries!
He couldn't wait to eat .
"She'll tell you size doesn't matter. She's lying."
"I'll still want you no matter what size you are.. " YAY!! :D
I don't know why he gave me this face. But heck it, HE WANTS ME NO MATTER WHAT! MUAHAHA! Same goes for me! :D
Very happy me.
And I am going crazy over him..
I am very happy today. Because Justin quek followed me everywhere! That's how life should be man!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home