Saturday, April 08, 2006

when you're happy and you know, you clap your hands

Finally met up with Fifi, Wanxin and Carrie. It's been like a year? I miss them so much! Had fun today! :D

Okay, I'm really tired after work and everything. My stomach was all weird the whole afternoon today. Went to the toilet to shit a lot of times, but nothing came out each time except maybe a few tiny pieces. Okay, I'll do away with the description of my poop. But I do think I have some cute poop. Right, so here's the photos we took today. I'm too tired to type on.

Wanxin, Fifi. Carrie took this.

Fifi, Wanxin. Carrie took this.
Whatever I'm doing.

I stared at Carrie's butt for a whole 10 seconds. Some sexy butt she has.We're the best badminton players.
Fifi hana.
Mary Chan Wanxin, really.
:))
I don't know why we're standing so far apart.
:)))
and this is Carrie!

:) I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home