Sunday, April 09, 2006

To the Boyfriend

We often forget about the alluring traits of the other party, the very same ones that differentiate him/her from the rest, to make him/her our special someone.
Small fights are inevitable and may sometimes turn into big fights; ending up in tears and angry words exchanged. Then, shouldn't we remind ourselves of the good times shared and everything else, forgetting about our big big ego, pride and apologize? It isn't that hard to say sorry, is it.

I will and shall keep this in mind. It isn't easy coming this far. We've overcome so much, putting aside our differences and to accept each other, be it bad or good. I may be grumpy about things, but that's because I care, not that you don't. Maybe I'm doing it all the wrong way or it's just me, which I doubt. I don't know if I'm making any sense, but I really love you, very much. Thinking back, you've given and taught me a lot. I may not be the best girlfriend around, but you're definitely the best boyfriend anyone can ever have. And I'm not giving you up to anyone. You give in to me all the time, swallow your pride and apologize to me everytime. You forgo your sleep to come and meet me. You accompany me to cut my hair. You allow me to sleep when we're watching movies. You took care of me all the time when I'm not feeling well. You say I'm pretty. You like my mole. You don't mind my big humongous thighs. You're the only one that can set a smile on my face each time I see your message. You make me love you so much.
Like I've said, it isn't that difficult to apologize right. So..
Sorry for making you upset and for everything else that's my bad. And I love you. I promise to stop my grumpiness this very second. If ever, I'm unreasonable or cranky, I swear to let you shove the pool cue up my asshole and stick your pi sai all over me.
Love
sh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home