geylang sipaku geylang
Firstly, yes, I PASSED ALL MY MODULES! Including BSTATS. :D Okay, don't wanna talk about that anymore. I was very stress when I wrote the previous entry. So anyway, I couldn't sleep the whole night. Justin dropped me a wake up call at 7am although I was very much awake. Fell asleep after I hung up the phone. He called me at 9.20am again and asked me to check my results. Thank god I passed.
He suggested going to kbox. So we met up at amk central. Sang from 12 to around 3. Then we went to walk around before meeting alicia, sy, bw and bq for pool. It was to actually celebrate bw's birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY mr goh!
The birthday card we gave him.. says " Hui shan ai ni! " I hope miss hs will understand his xin yi. HAHAHA!
After the pool session, took a bus down to geylang. Saw a really weird uncle on the bus. He was sitting with one leg up. Think he didn't bathe for a long long time. There was a stench coming out from him. Then, he started to scratch his inner thighs/crotch area. Damn disgusting. I quickly asked the rest to watch him. Lol. Even the aunties on the bus were looking at him and laughing with us. The worst was that, the freaky uncle started to wipe his finger on the glass window. WAH! You could see all the oily zup on the glass window lor! I don't want to know what that was. Anyway, it's bus 853. So, ya. Do not lean on the glass window.
Met up with Alan before we went to this place that sells Beef Hor Fun. The beef hor fun was nice but really expensive. 15 bucks! I could have a beef hor fun at Upper Thomson at 4 bucks and I'll be damn full. Justin, alicia, sy and I shared the 15bucks hor fun. I was not full at all.
Baoquan and alan.
Alicia and me.
FOO SOH HOON AND JUSTIN QUEK! Told you he was tired. did i?
Then we went to walk around. Justin and I left the group after a while. Justin quek was damn tired because he had stayed up the whole night to drop me a wake up call to remind me to check result, if you remember.
And we happened to pass by lorong 21, if I'm not wrong, and we saw a lot of prostitutes there. WAH! The amount was shocking, to me at least. Aiyo, one whole stretch of prostitutes. Some had really huge boobs!
Then they were those hiding under the trees in the dark alley kind. Suspected to be illegal immigrants. Saw one ah peh who kept harassing one of them. He looked really sloppy and desperate. The woman wasn't even interested in him lor!
Geylang really happening la. I wanna eat durians leh, Justin.
Took a cab back to Old Upper Thomson. Was damn tired. Bathe and went straight to sleep. Woke up at 1pm this afternoon.
Okay, there's a ghost show on channel 8 now. Imma go watch.
:D
Ohoh! Justin! Thank you for everything. Love you!
He suggested going to kbox. So we met up at amk central. Sang from 12 to around 3. Then we went to walk around before meeting alicia, sy, bw and bq for pool. It was to actually celebrate bw's birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY mr goh!
The birthday card we gave him.. says " Hui shan ai ni! " I hope miss hs will understand his xin yi. HAHAHA!

After the pool session, took a bus down to geylang. Saw a really weird uncle on the bus. He was sitting with one leg up. Think he didn't bathe for a long long time. There was a stench coming out from him. Then, he started to scratch his inner thighs/crotch area. Damn disgusting. I quickly asked the rest to watch him. Lol. Even the aunties on the bus were looking at him and laughing with us. The worst was that, the freaky uncle started to wipe his finger on the glass window. WAH! You could see all the oily zup on the glass window lor! I don't want to know what that was. Anyway, it's bus 853. So, ya. Do not lean on the glass window.
Met up with Alan before we went to this place that sells Beef Hor Fun. The beef hor fun was nice but really expensive. 15 bucks! I could have a beef hor fun at Upper Thomson at 4 bucks and I'll be damn full. Justin, alicia, sy and I shared the 15bucks hor fun. I was not full at all.
Baoquan and alan.
Alicia and me.
FOO SOH HOON AND JUSTIN QUEK! Told you he was tired. did i?
Then we went to walk around. Justin and I left the group after a while. Justin quek was damn tired because he had stayed up the whole night to drop me a wake up call to remind me to check result, if you remember.
And we happened to pass by lorong 21, if I'm not wrong, and we saw a lot of prostitutes there. WAH! The amount was shocking, to me at least. Aiyo, one whole stretch of prostitutes. Some had really huge boobs!
Then they were those hiding under the trees in the dark alley kind. Suspected to be illegal immigrants. Saw one ah peh who kept harassing one of them. He looked really sloppy and desperate. The woman wasn't even interested in him lor!
Geylang really happening la. I wanna eat durians leh, Justin.
Took a cab back to Old Upper Thomson. Was damn tired. Bathe and went straight to sleep. Woke up at 1pm this afternoon.
Okay, there's a ghost show on channel 8 now. Imma go watch.
:D
Ohoh! Justin! Thank you for everything. Love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home