Sunday, March 26, 2006

just for laugh





























HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard I fell down the chair. No kidding! HAHAHAHA! I didn't do it on purpose. I wanted to try playing myself. But the thing refuse to scan my face, but pris's. Okay, only people who know pris will find this funny, I think. HAHAHAHA! Elton John! HAHAHA! But really resemble right, the both of them. LOL.

It's 7.07am now. Didn't sleep again and I'm not feeling tired. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! Talking about what is wrong with me. Omg, what is wrong with me?! I've become so.. xiao jie now! Where has the tough sh gone to?! I feel so bad everytime I throw a tantrum or what. Yes, I know I was being very xiao jie, but I still went ahead with it! Damn it. Okay, I shall revert back to my old-self from now on. (sorryyyy....)

Eh, but honestly, I think it's because deep down inside I feel like I'm the queen. And that somebody's willing to console and comfort me each time I throw a tantrum makes me feel.. assured? I don't know. I feel insecure every now and then, I swear. I have that much confidence in myself. Yea, I'm a total loser with a capital L.

Aiyo, is anyone also secretly loving and pulling off the 'I'm the queen' stunt?

FOOSOHHOON! YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR WAYS! STOP BEING SO SADISTIC!

p/s: justin quek, refer to last line of previous entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home