Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cheers my foot.

I swear to bloody god I'll not step foot into Cheers again. At least not the one at cineleisure. I can't believe what the goddamn indian lady muttered under her breath when I went to pay for my drink. I merely placed the money on the table because she was doing something, and when she accidentally dropped the five-cent coin I placed there, in between the cash register and something else, she said, ' I don't understand why can't people just hand the money by hand.. '. I was so pissed off when I heard that. Firstly, you dropped the money yourself. Secondly, I apologized when YOU dropped the fucking coin. Thirdly, you have the cheek to say all those nonsense when I'd fucking apologized. It's not as if I did that purposely to irritate you. I apologized okay, fat bitch. You didn't even bother to greet me. Where's the fucking customer service? You should just dip yourself in chocolates and eat yourself up. I never want to see you again okay. And the next time you want to mutter anything, please, say it softly. NOT SO SOFT THAT THE FUCKING CUSTOMER CAN HEAR YOU, you get me? I am so angry. I shouldn't have apologize to her in the first place if I knew she was going to say that.
Should have let Justin quek pay for me. He'll fuck her in the face if she ever said that to him. I am still very angry.

That aside, I am very happy actually. I am going KL again this weekend. This time with my family. Which means, my father's there to pay for all the expenses. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home