Tuesday, April 25, 2006

24.04.06

School's been alright so far. Actually, it's only the first day. Had Financial Management today. I swear I've no idea what the man's talking about. I'm going to work hard, I promise. I can't log in to my student account. I think I've yet to pay for school fees, which is why.

I almost forgot what bus to take to school.

Ever since Justin quek played Because of you by Kelly Clarkson on his computer, I've been hooked.

You know, I love all the long chats with quek. I love quek.

My father is amusing. He threw the veggies into the wok and attempted to fry it. Without anything else. In the end, I have to save the veggies by handing him the abalone sauce to add some taste to it.

I'm thinking of 3bucks nasi lemak for lunch tomorrow. I hope quek's fine with it.

I had muah chee in school today. It's the best muah chee EVER! I fall in love with muah chee all over again.

I was running for a bus after school when I heard somebody called, ' eh Soh Hoon '. It was Chun Hong.

I saw this particular indian man in school today. He has a moustache. I recognise him from my sec school. Samantha laughed when I told her about the indian man. Funny? Lol.

Contemplating about joining touch rug with Sam and Christina. Should I? I wouldn't have time for anything else if I do. If you know me well enough, you'll know the answer. I'm pretty lazy, you see.

You know you know, I love popiahs too. :D

Okay. Good night people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home