Seven-eleven. It's a store and more!
On Saturday night, Justin quek, Joey and I went to 7-11 and we bought cup noodles to eat because we were very hungry. Eating halfway, there's this bunch of young kids walking out of the nearby pub. I swear they were only 14, 15 year old minors! At the most, 16. The most hilarious thing was their mode of transport. HAHAHA! Lorry! HAHAHA! Justin quek was saying, the only legal person was probably the driver. HAHAHA. Who ever goes to pub in a lorry these days? They are cute people, I've to say. HAHAHAHA. I remember my classmates and I mentioning about going clubbing in a lorry one of these days when one of us gets a driving licence. And we were laughing about how we would jump down from the back of the lorry in our most glamorous wear and high heels. HAHAHA. There's actually such cases around. As I was eating my noodles and laughing away, I heard of the girls saying, ' Kp la! ' in a high-pitched voice. I laugh even harder. HAHAHAH. Totally fits the criteria of my ah lian. So every now and then, I'll go, ' Kp la! ' to irritate Justin quek. Shit her. Lol. Auntie Soh Hoon eats cup noodles by the roadside lor, why you all want to go drinking.. Haiyo.
Anyway, they drove off after a while. With the driver most probably drunk. I hope they get stop by police. Hur hur hur! I am bad. :D
Yesterday night, Justin quek and I went for some ba cou mee along Thomson Rd. I just love ba cou mee! My favourite from the dish would be the meatball. No wonder I'm so fat. Anyway, we decided to go get a drink from 7-11 after that. So we walked further down to 7-11 when we saw this 7-11 staff pinning a guy down. At first, we thought someone fainted or what, then we realised some ah pehs were standing around watching.
Then being a kpo singaporean, we went to check it out. Wah! The man being pinned down stole something from 7-11! Justin quek also very kpo la, went to ask one of the uncle what happened. Lol. The man looks like he was in his late 40s early 50s. He has tattoos too. He might be a ku wa zai back in his younger days.. Hmmm.
Anyway, we went to 7-11 and bought a big gulp. The cashier told us he stole Poki(how do you spell that?). We assumed it's the biscuit sticks dip with choc that Poki. I think I laughed upon hearing that. But Justin quek was saying it's quite sad if he was stealing that Poki for his children. I agree. Ku wa zai stealing Poki? Totally uncool.
But if he wasn't, then it is very laughable. Okay, I'm mean. But, Poki? Hahaha. If I were a thief, I'd steal alcohol, cigerattes or at least something worth more than 10 bucks. Imagine the headline reads, ' Foo Soh Hoon caught stealing condom at a 7-11 store ', then a upclosed photo of my big face goes along with it. I think everyone will laugh at me.
Instead, if the headline reads, ' Foo Soh Hoon caught stealing 20 packs of cigerattes from 7-11 store ', then beside's mine upclosed angry face. I think people will go ' wahhhh...', yes?
Okay, above mentioned was bullshit. So after paying for our big gulp, we went to check out the man again. By that time, the police had arrived. He handcuffed the man and brought him back to 7-11. The man looked scary. I don't dare to look at him when he looked my way. I was afraid he'll think I'm a busybody. Hahahah. Nah, I was worried he might break free from the police and hold me hostage to try to run away. What if I die over Poki? Very laughable way to die, isn't it. Actually, the man just look intimidating la. Lol.
That was the first time I encounter such drama in my life. Too bad I missed out on all the chasing part. Moral of story, don't steal Poki. If not, I'll laugh at you til the end of time.
p/s: I went to shit thrice while writing this post. Either I'm full of shits or I'm having a bad stomach right now. 7-11 bing fei lang de xu ming! Anyone watches Virtue of Harmony?
Anyway, they drove off after a while. With the driver most probably drunk. I hope they get stop by police. Hur hur hur! I am bad. :D
Yesterday night, Justin quek and I went for some ba cou mee along Thomson Rd. I just love ba cou mee! My favourite from the dish would be the meatball. No wonder I'm so fat. Anyway, we decided to go get a drink from 7-11 after that. So we walked further down to 7-11 when we saw this 7-11 staff pinning a guy down. At first, we thought someone fainted or what, then we realised some ah pehs were standing around watching.
Then being a kpo singaporean, we went to check it out. Wah! The man being pinned down stole something from 7-11! Justin quek also very kpo la, went to ask one of the uncle what happened. Lol. The man looks like he was in his late 40s early 50s. He has tattoos too. He might be a ku wa zai back in his younger days.. Hmmm.
Anyway, we went to 7-11 and bought a big gulp. The cashier told us he stole Poki(how do you spell that?). We assumed it's the biscuit sticks dip with choc that Poki. I think I laughed upon hearing that. But Justin quek was saying it's quite sad if he was stealing that Poki for his children. I agree. Ku wa zai stealing Poki? Totally uncool.
But if he wasn't, then it is very laughable. Okay, I'm mean. But, Poki? Hahaha. If I were a thief, I'd steal alcohol, cigerattes or at least something worth more than 10 bucks. Imagine the headline reads, ' Foo Soh Hoon caught stealing condom at a 7-11 store ', then a upclosed photo of my big face goes along with it. I think everyone will laugh at me.
Instead, if the headline reads, ' Foo Soh Hoon caught stealing 20 packs of cigerattes from 7-11 store ', then beside's mine upclosed angry face. I think people will go ' wahhhh...', yes?
Okay, above mentioned was bullshit. So after paying for our big gulp, we went to check out the man again. By that time, the police had arrived. He handcuffed the man and brought him back to 7-11. The man looked scary. I don't dare to look at him when he looked my way. I was afraid he'll think I'm a busybody. Hahahah. Nah, I was worried he might break free from the police and hold me hostage to try to run away. What if I die over Poki? Very laughable way to die, isn't it. Actually, the man just look intimidating la. Lol.
That was the first time I encounter such drama in my life. Too bad I missed out on all the chasing part. Moral of story, don't steal Poki. If not, I'll laugh at you til the end of time.
p/s: I went to shit thrice while writing this post. Either I'm full of shits or I'm having a bad stomach right now. 7-11 bing fei lang de xu ming! Anyone watches Virtue of Harmony?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home