Friday, April 21, 2006

Everybody loves Bean.

Been really busy after I got back from Malaysia. Finished my work at the office and started this new job at Laura Ashley.

Anyway, the trip to Malaysia was great. Took only a few photos on the coach because the camera batt went flat after that, and I was too lazy to take the charger out to charge.

We took the 1530 coach at Golden Mile. We took Grassland. Neh, the one where you see Kym Ng and Christopher Lee on tv, advertising about how shu fu and da zhong hua jia ge Cao Yuan. Okay, I assumed everyone know what Grassland is la, hor.

Justin quek sat behind me.
This is Joey and Auntie's sleeping. Remember Cao Yuan's shu fu. Heh heh.
I was very excited lor; my virgin coach ride.
This was taken at a stopover, where we ordered Ramly burger.
We arrived at KL at around 8 plus 9 in the night. Ate KFC and went to check into the hotel. Then Justin met up with his best dota kaki. Well, of course, I tagged along. Auntie and Joey went for foot massage? I forgot. Justin's best dota kaki, u-ming, drove us around. Chat over coffee at starbucks then accompany ah ming for his dinner. Justin had a teh ah liak, however you spell that, and I ordered a chocolate shake. The chocolate shake was so sweet I swear you'll get diabetes if you drank the whole cup.

So, we went to play pool. Justin and ah ming had a round of futsal thingy before we left.
Neh! This one lor. I don't know what's the name for this. Ah ming is damn good lor. He's like the Justin from pool, except that he's the futsal version. Okay, Justin quek's ego is growing.. :DThey played lan after that. And this was what I saw at the lan shop.I got grumpy after that because I was really tired I think. I am like a child, throwing tantrums when I'm tired. I am horrible.
So when we went back to the hotel, it was already 7am. I flopped onto the bed and fell asleep almost right away.

Woke up in the afternoon at 1 or 2, I can't remember. Went to bathe and get changed.

Joey followed me to the bathroom with the camera. She had probably wanted to take my nude photos.
Okay, I made that up. I made her take a photo of me standing behind the bathroom door.
Then, we had our lunch at this noodle house.
Then, it was shopping! If I didn't remember wrongly, we went to Sungei Wang. We bought lots of stuffs. Shirts, computer games, toys, boxers etc.
As you can see, this two was dead tired and sat outside one of the shop.
One thing about the shopping centre there. Somehow, people just smoke inside the malls like nobody's business. The ciggies there are so fucking cheap. Like RM7 a pack?

We went back to the hotel where we deposited our luggage and waited for a cab there to bring us to genting. While waiting, we saw Huang Hui and Desmond Koh. Hahaha. Joey took her new tortoise softtoy and sat opposite them. She told me she kept looking at Huang Hui. Hahaha. Kids are so innocent. Anyhow, I don't know why the two of them are at the hotel lor... heh heh heh.
Anyway, the taxi came and it drove us up to genting. The fog was very bad that night because of the heavy rain earlier on. A little drama here and there and we finally check into the hotel. We got the contingency room at First World. Hahaha, long story. It was already 12plus in the night. All of us was really tired. Walked around, had some ice cream before we went back to the room and sleep.
Woke up in the afternoon(again) the next day and check out of the hotel. Had lunch at lake view restaurant. Justin quek tricked me into eating some snails. They call it Ri Ben Luo. Wah lau.. But the rest of the food was really nice. Went around the place, and the quek bro and sis wanted to sit the rollercoaster. But being a lousy foo, I am a coward. I am scared. In the end, we took the bumper car, reindeer ride and this 4d motion picture thing. LOL.


Oh, we decided to stay for one more night. Lol. So, auntie called the hotels and check if there were rooms available and there was. So again, we went to take our luggage where we deposited at First World, and went into our new hotel room. :D We are crazy people. Move here move there. Hahaha. Rest for a while before bringing Joey to the arcade. Auntie went to casino. Lol. For the first time, I enjoy arcade. Hahaha. Got bf jiu shi bu yi yang. Play arcade also got wind. HAHAHA.

We won a bear! I named it after Mr. Bean. I am his mama and Justin's the papa. Hoho.
Bean has Justin's scars. 2 on the hand, just like his papa and 3 on the stomach where his papa has 3 on the knee. Bean has Justin's big ears. Bean also has a mole on the nose, just like me.

We love Bean, and this is Bean.

Caught a midnight movie. Woke up the next day at 1300. It was a rush.

Had to check out, eat lunch and catch the 1430 coach. But of course, we managed to get on the bus la. Hahaha.
The ride back was better. Justin's sitting beside me this time. :D

There were lots of stars in the sky at night. It is so different from Singapore. The stars were like everywhere. Then I was asking Justin to look out of the window to look at the stars. Then he said, ' I eating chestnuts lurhh.. ' -.- I was feeling so romantic can! LOL.

So yea, we got back to Singapore safely.

1 Comments:

Blogger r0cketqueen said...

oh hello mike! you take care :D

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home