I'm falling even more in love with you
Hello world, last friday was awesome. Bk for lunch with the kahhui gang, then steamboat at marina with poly mates. Oh yes BOON! Thanks for accompanying me and letting me wait at your place and for walking me back to j8! You're the sweetest thing around, love you! :D Watched John tucker with baby and his sis. The movie was quite funny la. Lol the usual high school flick. Anyhow we bought vcds again. Helen the baby fox and fast&furious 1 and 2. We bought so much movies I think we can start renting them out. Dinner at this place along thomson rd yesterday was fabulous! It was baby's treat and we had baby kailan and sweet&sour pork plus 2 white rice. It was a simple dinner but the sweet&sour pork was the nicest sweet&sour pork I ever had in my entire life. I'd die to eat that again. The baby kailan was very nice too but the sspork will beat the bkailan hands down anytime. Rather random but I kinda miss bitch. LOL. Sent her a sms and though we only exchanged a few smses after that but it's been very long since I see her around. My hot bitch if you see this please make yourself free before the school reopens, it's about time we meet up. Left you only la! Okay, I love everyone of you!
Will be going to baby's place tomorrow. Let's hope it won't rain tomorrow cos we're going running. Hahah! Watch out for two giants along pierce reservoir/bishan park. Reminds me of andy lau and sammi cheng from shou shen nan nu the other day on channel u. I think I'm going a little crazy right at the moment just like justin's dad. I think it's the running nose.
Will be going to baby's place tomorrow. Let's hope it won't rain tomorrow cos we're going running. Hahah! Watch out for two giants along pierce reservoir/bishan park. Reminds me of andy lau and sammi cheng from shou shen nan nu the other day on channel u. I think I'm going a little crazy right at the moment just like justin's dad. I think it's the running nose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home