Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I AM SO ANGRY

Imf yesterday was an unpleasant experience with exception of the food and beer. We were made to go down at 1pm to take our passes and shirts. After that it was waiting and listening to fucked up people. The weather was hot, everyone was irritated, everything was disorganised and messy, nobody knows what to do. Then when we asked them they just reply in a pissed-off-im-busy-so-fuck-off tone. So we decided not to bother them anymore and we went to sit by the bay. Stupid shits went on and my goddamn leg was in so much pain because of the shoes. Despite us going around helping them doing shit work, at the end of the day we just got ourselves more work and pissed off faces. At least request us to do things in a polite manner instead of ordering us around la nb. But some of them leaders were really nice people so I'm not angry with them. The reason I was so angry because I heard this bitch said something really sarcastic, to some of the helpers and to one the leaders. All my friends don't like her la so.. ya. From that point on I got really pissed off also. Mineral water stalls were also set up by ourselves and that was after standby time, can you imagine how last minute things were. Anyhow my partner was dragged to serve drinks due to shortage of manpower. His friend who came to talk to him stayed and helped me out.

At 9pm some of us went up to the esplanade rooftop because sm goh was coming. So I was carrying this big tray of cookies and walking around asking ministers sm goh if they want to try some cookies. Time spent at the rooftop was the only good thing that came out of the whole event. At least our help were appreciated with thanks and smiles. After the guests left, all of us upstairs helped ourselves to the leftover food. I tell you there were so much food, SO MUCH! The whole imf shit wasted lots of taxpayers money I tell you. The first thing everyone went for was the cookies. They were so GOOOOD. So good that everyone just went Uhhhmmm. Then I went to help myself to beer. Free flow of beer okay damn it was heaven. There were sushi dim sum pasta mooncake brownies popiah and lots more la. That was the only time you see us really smiling and helping ourselves at the food. After that was nightmare. We were made to clean up until 1am and still the bloody big boss violet was still not satisfied and made us go clean up again. By then I was really dulan and I think it was the beer or something I just gave the poor leader attitude. It's been hard on her but sorry la you asked at the wrong time. I think I snapped at 2 other leaders also but one of them was really shit la. So never mind. Haha. Share a cab with 3 other people living in cck and the fare went up to over 20bucks. We were complaining all the way from esplanade to cck and we all agreed with the shit treatment we got. I am so angry. In the end I reached home at 230am and woke up with an injured leg.

Remember violet oon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home