Thursday, September 21, 2006

I swear it's deja vu

It's Friday tomorrow and meetups with everyone! Mr quek will be back tomorrow too.

saturated..... says:
haha siao loh casual loh
i'm falling even more in love with you says:
hahaha later you see me gown and heels
i'm falling even more in love with you says:
LOL
saturated..... says:
omg saio ahhhh, haha u tnk u princess ahh
saturated..... says:
hahaha
i'm falling even more in love with you says:
nahh
i'm falling even more in love with you says:
just the goddess
saturated..... says:
omg ,haha

Pris don't believe me. It's not fun talking to her on msn. But it's very easy to distinguish her language from others. tnk for think and there's always no punctuation in her sms and recently I realised she likes to use omg. And somehow she likes to put a lot of ....... behind her nick; reminds me of one person. I think ali bw will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home