Sisha
Alright, so I didn't jump down from my apartment. I'm not stupid enough to do it, but I'm going to kill her each time I see her for causing me so much misery. Yes I mean it. I'm going mad each time I think about that so enough of it.
On a happier note, yesterday Justin quek and I went to try out sisha at this cafe somewhere along arab street. We had the grape flavour. Felt weird at first when I tried sucking the air. The taste linger in my mouth for a long time and I didn't know how to actually smoke that shit. Justin quek told me to just breathe normally, and yeah, it felt much better. I actually tasted grape and charcoal in my mouth. The smoke was really thick at first but grew thinner as the charcoal burns off. It's quite fun actually.
On a happier note, yesterday Justin quek and I went to try out sisha at this cafe somewhere along arab street. We had the grape flavour. Felt weird at first when I tried sucking the air. The taste linger in my mouth for a long time and I didn't know how to actually smoke that shit. Justin quek told me to just breathe normally, and yeah, it felt much better. I actually tasted grape and charcoal in my mouth. The smoke was really thick at first but grew thinner as the charcoal burns off. It's quite fun actually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home