Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jarhead.

A story: A man fires a rifle for many years; And he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armoury; And he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; His hands still remember the rifle.


I went over to Justin's place after school today and we watched Jarhead. Show's interesting but I thought it's a tad too draggy. So we were talking about his enlistment and such. Damn, right after the movie, his enlistment letter came. Darling's gonna be a jarhead too. Things pretty much went downhill from there. I am not happy. Life hasn't been going well and now Justin quek is going away for the bloody ns. I might just jump down from my apartment you know. The window's right beside me.. you might just see me hogging the headlines tomorrow instead of the election shits. You never know sweeties. What's done cannot be undone. The past cannot be changed. But life goes on, so why should I be bothered with all those fucking shit. sh, you have to understand that you're not fully entitled to anything. You have and own no nothing. Okay, maybe only that purple crumpler you bought with your hard earned money. And tonight, I'll only have Bean and Guardian bear with me.


Suggested techniques for the marine to use in the avoidance of boredom and loneliness: Masturbation. Rereading of letters from unfaithful wives and girlfriends. Cleaning your rifle. Further masturbation. Rewiring Walkman. Arguing about religion and meaning of life. Discussing in detail, every woman the marine has ever fucked. Debating differences, such as Cuban vs. Mexican, Harleys vs. Hondas, left- vs. right-handed masturbation. Further cleaning of rifle. Studying of phillipino mail order bride catalogue. Further masturbation. Planning of marine's first meal on return home. Imagining what a marine's girlfriend and her man Jody are doing in the hey, or in the alley, or in a hotel bed.

Welcome to the Suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home