Thursday, May 11, 2006

On Bird Park

My I&E project mates and I are organising an excursion to the Bird Park for the kids from NP's childcare centre. So we went to the Park this morning to rake the place. By the way, we went in for free. Of course, we see birds everywhere. We went to the World of Darkness where the owls are. Then to the Penguins. Everything's so surreal. Like we see them only in TVs. But instead they're right there in front of me. I was really excited. But of course, my excitement dies off after a while due to the lack of sleep and bloody hot weather. Anyhow, things are pretty much right on course.
Folks, anyone interested in helping out? Bring the kids to the Park on 16 June. Most probably setting off in the morning. Tell me if you want okay? Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home