Monday blues
Many anniversaries today. Grandpa's death anniversaries, according to the Chi Lunar calender. And our 18th monthsary today in accordance to the ang moh calender. So happy 18th monthsary dear! (Happy monthsary to you too alicia :))
But I miss grandpa. Grandma was telling me how grandpa used to take me to the neighbourhood for a stroll and buying cakes for me. Despite telling me for the 12456239th times, it still amuses me and I don't know why. I'd love to if she could say it to me til forever. I don't want to start missing her. You know I never eat those cakes that grandpa bought for me. I only bought the ones with those little deco umbrellas on, because I simply love them. Given a second chance, I'd eat them all up. I promise, gong gong.
I think I caught the blues. I hope it doesn't turn navy any time soon.
But I miss grandpa. Grandma was telling me how grandpa used to take me to the neighbourhood for a stroll and buying cakes for me. Despite telling me for the 12456239th times, it still amuses me and I don't know why. I'd love to if she could say it to me til forever. I don't want to start missing her. You know I never eat those cakes that grandpa bought for me. I only bought the ones with those little deco umbrellas on, because I simply love them. Given a second chance, I'd eat them all up. I promise, gong gong.
I think I caught the blues. I hope it doesn't turn navy any time soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home