Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Spaghetti Incident

Went back to school today for our project. I must thank Salwa. Yes, Salwa! For helping me translate some English words to Malay. :D You rock baby! It's for fmgt. We're having this crazy idea for our presentation. Hopefully, it'll go well. School's real competitive now.. Gotta think extra, extra and extra. Tsk tsk!

Packed up at around 3pm because we were all goddamn hungry and Miss Christinaaaaa Boon had to go for her wine appreciation. Lol! The rest of us then settled for some pasta at PS's Pastamania. Not the best pasta I'd say, but well...

Then headed home. Darling texted me just now and said he was shitting. Hahaha. I miss darling. 4 more days to go..

Fish&Co. on thursday, maybe. But need to go budget.. Bishan's ban mian! Oh well, I'm still craving for some pasta now. Shall bring baby to eat this coming sat. But I don't really fancy Pastamania leh. Anywhere sells better pasta?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home