Justin Jr. or not
With the boyfriend away and everything, I have got so much time to kill now. I've put up the chatbox and do up some other shit. Seen my photo?! Up there, right hand corner.. There there! HAHA.
Woke up at 9am and felt so lost. Like what is there to do? So I turned on my laptop and ate my breakfast which I didn't finish. Will be doing all those damn projects tomorrow. I hate it, seriously.
Yesterday night while talking to Justin quek on the phone, I was thinking about urm, life. Like what are we going to do after I graduate from this damn poly and he finish serving his ns. Are we really going to start working every single day eight to five? That could kill you know. And we're like how old already and still pretty close to penniless. How to get married? How to have children, how to own cars, how to go holidays?
And so that brings me to another question. Heh heh. What should I name my girl girl and boy boy? Actually I've thought about my girl girl's name already la. Nope, I'm not revealing it now. Later some idiot go and use it first. Lalala. I think I'll leave the naming of boy boy to Justin quek. He better not name him Justin Jr which he's contemplating doing. I'll ask my children to call us Die and Niang. HAHAHA. No la, Papa and Mummy can already.
Actually I wanted to name my son ashton. Because if I were to name him after c. Ronaldo, it's damn weird- Ronaldo Quek, Cristiano Quek. -.- But but but.. OKAY LA. Let quek decide on that. I think Justin quek will probably freaked out after reading this entry. Hahahah. That's the problem when boyfriend's away and you have nothing to do at home.
Like what I used to say, we're here to reproduce. It's pretty meaningless. We're all gonna die at the end of the day. Our purpose in life is just to have sex and produce babies to continue humanity. All the other things in life are just leisure activities. Maybe everyone should just focus on having sex and do what we're suppose to do huh. Then life will be pretty easy to get by. So I really don't understand why we're studying so much for. Sorry la, need to complain about school. I realised there's no relation between this chunk and the previous paragraph.
Also, looking at the kids these days. I am damn scared. Where has all the innocence gone to?! Children dressing inappropriately. When you're 10, dress like you're 10. Not 15! Kids these days are damn hiao. I don't remember wearing aunties' high heels walking around when I was 10. Kids Central's One Minute of Fame? Promoting materialism among the young is it? So young all so hiao. I really cannot stand it sometimes. Times have changed, soon the pigs will fly.
Another crazy trend going on is the fetish for spelling me as moi, muh, miie and whathaveyou. And all those rubbish grammar and english spelling - Miie ish a kewt gurllie. Like wtf!? If you're English is poor, at least spell correctly la - Me is a cute girl. Good thing that they're not able to do that in Chinese. I think these people are also too lazy to crack their brains to try to change all the chinese characters. Well, they probably deem Chinese as uncool and muh hate Chinese l0Rx! Ya, like your English is that good. Hahaha. Sorry la. I am very naggy today. Chinese is fun okay! I think one should reflect if you can't even pass the subject. Chinese don't even require you to add -ed, -s or -ing. Chinese is so straight forward; no past tense, past present or continuous tense. You just need to know how to write and use them what.
So I'll make sure my boy boy and girl girl doesn't commit any of the above mentioned. Heh heh.
Alright folks, so do you want a boy boy or girl girl? But remember to practice safe sex for now. :D
Woke up at 9am and felt so lost. Like what is there to do? So I turned on my laptop and ate my breakfast which I didn't finish. Will be doing all those damn projects tomorrow. I hate it, seriously.
Yesterday night while talking to Justin quek on the phone, I was thinking about urm, life. Like what are we going to do after I graduate from this damn poly and he finish serving his ns. Are we really going to start working every single day eight to five? That could kill you know. And we're like how old already and still pretty close to penniless. How to get married? How to have children, how to own cars, how to go holidays?
And so that brings me to another question. Heh heh. What should I name my girl girl and boy boy? Actually I've thought about my girl girl's name already la. Nope, I'm not revealing it now. Later some idiot go and use it first. Lalala. I think I'll leave the naming of boy boy to Justin quek. He better not name him Justin Jr which he's contemplating doing. I'll ask my children to call us Die and Niang. HAHAHA. No la, Papa and Mummy can already.
Actually I wanted to name my son ashton. Because if I were to name him after c. Ronaldo, it's damn weird- Ronaldo Quek, Cristiano Quek. -.- But but but.. OKAY LA. Let quek decide on that. I think Justin quek will probably freaked out after reading this entry. Hahahah. That's the problem when boyfriend's away and you have nothing to do at home.
Like what I used to say, we're here to reproduce. It's pretty meaningless. We're all gonna die at the end of the day. Our purpose in life is just to have sex and produce babies to continue humanity. All the other things in life are just leisure activities. Maybe everyone should just focus on having sex and do what we're suppose to do huh. Then life will be pretty easy to get by. So I really don't understand why we're studying so much for. Sorry la, need to complain about school. I realised there's no relation between this chunk and the previous paragraph.
Also, looking at the kids these days. I am damn scared. Where has all the innocence gone to?! Children dressing inappropriately. When you're 10, dress like you're 10. Not 15! Kids these days are damn hiao. I don't remember wearing aunties' high heels walking around when I was 10. Kids Central's One Minute of Fame? Promoting materialism among the young is it? So young all so hiao. I really cannot stand it sometimes. Times have changed, soon the pigs will fly.
Another crazy trend going on is the fetish for spelling me as moi, muh, miie and whathaveyou. And all those rubbish grammar and english spelling - Miie ish a kewt gurllie. Like wtf!? If you're English is poor, at least spell correctly la - Me is a cute girl. Good thing that they're not able to do that in Chinese. I think these people are also too lazy to crack their brains to try to change all the chinese characters. Well, they probably deem Chinese as uncool and muh hate Chinese l0Rx! Ya, like your English is that good. Hahaha. Sorry la. I am very naggy today. Chinese is fun okay! I think one should reflect if you can't even pass the subject. Chinese don't even require you to add -ed, -s or -ing. Chinese is so straight forward; no past tense, past present or continuous tense. You just need to know how to write and use them what.
So I'll make sure my boy boy and girl girl doesn't commit any of the above mentioned. Heh heh.
Alright folks, so do you want a boy boy or girl girl? But remember to practice safe sex for now. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home