Monday, June 05, 2006

Blue cactus

Just 5 minutes ago when I was eating my dinner, I saw the most disgusting thing ever. Even my shit looks more appetizing. Okay, I'm referring to this new drama serial channel 8's showing. Are they trying to act sophisticated or what? Rhapsody in blue? Just translate the chinese title la! Blue cactus. Wtf. The little girl's acting was too exaggerated. Are they trying to promote incest between the father and the stupid girl? Which girl will love their father that much that she'll disallow her father from marrying and insist that she won't get married in the future. And you should have seen her expression. One word, gek. LOL. She got so 'angry' that she was shivering, clattering her teeth and whatever you consider 'good' acting. It almost got me eating my dinner from my arsehole.

Channel 8 has totally lost its appeal. I miss the times when they were showing Japanese drama. Like 7, 8 years ago? When I was in Primary 5 or 6. Something like Kindaichi makes my day. At least it's interesting.
Just look at Channel 8's 8pm slot now- Top Fun. I've no comments.

Anyhow, I just went for a jog with my bro earlier. Omg! I suck. I need to start running again. I am so disappointed with myself.

[edit]
㈠㈨èèBao Weiçç : Study hard for common test!!! says:
call wat ar not ship not boat leh

Folks, make a guess...










Ans:
justin quek! says:
ferry
justin quek! says:
LOL

Did you got it? :D:D

[/edit]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home