RAHHH!
I'm back. I was down with fever, cough and flu for the past 2 days. I got this virus from Mr Justin-oh my dear-quek. That idiot was on mc from his camp for the past 1 2 3 4 5.. FIVE days! He just booked in again yesterday. He'll be out tomorrow evening :D Good for me. HAHA.
Anyway, went to the Bird Park on Monday. Yes, with the kids. Murhahaha! The trip was really exhausting. The kids are so energetic and hyped up. They kept coming up and grabbed your hand and says, ' jie jie, can i hold your hand? '. HAHAHAH. I felt so loved. :D There's this little boy who gave me a shock when he came to me and hug me straight away. Omg. Hahaha. Due to his height, he was hugging my butt. Lol. He wanted me to carry him but I told me nooooo.
See this kid? Hahaha. He's one jap boy. Cool right. His name is Yuji or something to that. He got his curly hair from his father. Omg. I heard he couldn't speak much english so he was taken care by the teacher most of the time. He's damn violent; almost got into a fight with my boy.
My boy's the one on the left. Everybody, meet Steven! He likes me I think. Hurhurhur. He wants me to feed him and he keep smiling at me when I twitched my eyebrow at him, even when I'm not. HAHAHA.
Too bad his name's Steven. If not, I may consider naming my son after him. I will never name my son Steven! Not when Justin's Quek. RAH!
Okay, I'm too lazy to write out the whole trip. It was fun la. Lol. Hue hue hue! The Principal said we did a good job. How's that? HAHAHA. Pardon me. I'm not in a right state of mind yet.
I am crazy, for now. MURAHAHAHAHAH!
What the world needs now... Is love SWEEEEEEETTTT LOOOOORRRVVVVEEEE!
Alright, remember remember. Soh Hoon loves you. You'll never walk alone.... HAHAHA. Do spread some love people. :)
Anyway, went to the Bird Park on Monday. Yes, with the kids. Murhahaha! The trip was really exhausting. The kids are so energetic and hyped up. They kept coming up and grabbed your hand and says, ' jie jie, can i hold your hand? '. HAHAHAH. I felt so loved. :D There's this little boy who gave me a shock when he came to me and hug me straight away. Omg. Hahaha. Due to his height, he was hugging my butt. Lol. He wanted me to carry him but I told me nooooo.
See this kid? Hahaha. He's one jap boy. Cool right. His name is Yuji or something to that. He got his curly hair from his father. Omg. I heard he couldn't speak much english so he was taken care by the teacher most of the time. He's damn violent; almost got into a fight with my boy.
My boy's the one on the left. Everybody, meet Steven! He likes me I think. Hurhurhur. He wants me to feed him and he keep smiling at me when I twitched my eyebrow at him, even when I'm not. HAHAHA.
Too bad his name's Steven. If not, I may consider naming my son after him. I will never name my son Steven! Not when Justin's Quek. RAH!Okay, I'm too lazy to write out the whole trip. It was fun la. Lol. Hue hue hue! The Principal said we did a good job. How's that? HAHAHA. Pardon me. I'm not in a right state of mind yet.
I am crazy, for now. MURAHAHAHAHAH!
What the world needs now... Is love SWEEEEEEETTTT LOOOOORRRVVVVEEEE!
Alright, remember remember. Soh Hoon loves you. You'll never walk alone.... HAHAHA. Do spread some love people. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home