sixteen june o six.
Is still a long way to go.
I'm stuck with BLaw now. Damn, I'm feeling so restless now. :(
Justin quek said he'll shed 20kg off. WAHAHA! I am looking forward.
Eh wait, which means I have to do something about myself too. Lol. Damn, time to exercise.
Whoohoo! :D I think I'll eat him up next next friday. :)) Folks, what time should I go wait for him huh?
Can you tell I miss this idiot a lot? Yes, a LOT.
On a seperate note.. remember louise from yesterday? HAHA! Ljs has promised to invite me to their wedding and I promised to invite them to mine :D
I'm stuck with BLaw now. Damn, I'm feeling so restless now. :(
Justin quek said he'll shed 20kg off. WAHAHA! I am looking forward.
Eh wait, which means I have to do something about myself too. Lol. Damn, time to exercise.Whoohoo! :D I think I'll eat him up next next friday. :)) Folks, what time should I go wait for him huh?
Can you tell I miss this idiot a lot? Yes, a LOT.
On a seperate note.. remember louise from yesterday? HAHA! Ljs has promised to invite me to their wedding and I promised to invite them to mine :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home