Louise oh louise.
Just came back from rudy's place. Had a gather-bbq-for-4/5. But it seems like 2/5 of the class attended. We're like misfits. We refer to Priscilla-Bitch-Chen, Ng-sanba-Miao Hui and Ang-sanba2-KahHui. Lol. I didn't include Doreen because she ran off with Janet Tay after the bbq ended.
So we had the basic bbq food-wings, otahs, satay and what have you.
Actually, I only had 3 wings, 3 otahs, and 3 satays. And I paid 6 bucks. And I had to share my corona with Pris that bitch. So anyway, cut to the chase. My point is... Louise came!!! Omfg! She's goddamn HOT! Jiesheng is one lucky bastard, really. The moment I turned my head and saw Louise, I couldn't take my eyes off that girl. She's hot, she's pretty, she's sexy, she's hot, she's pretty, she's sexy.. you get my point.
Neh. Pretty not? Pretty right! I looked like a man beside her. She's more stunning seeing her "live".
Justin quek called just now. He sounded alright. He said it's still quite slack for now, but they will start having pt tomorrow I think. Good luck baby. I love you!
So we had the basic bbq food-wings, otahs, satay and what have you.
Actually, I only had 3 wings, 3 otahs, and 3 satays. And I paid 6 bucks. And I had to share my corona with Pris that bitch. So anyway, cut to the chase. My point is... Louise came!!! Omfg! She's goddamn HOT! Jiesheng is one lucky bastard, really. The moment I turned my head and saw Louise, I couldn't take my eyes off that girl. She's hot, she's pretty, she's sexy, she's hot, she's pretty, she's sexy.. you get my point.

Neh. Pretty not? Pretty right! I looked like a man beside her. She's more stunning seeing her "live".
Justin quek called just now. He sounded alright. He said it's still quite slack for now, but they will start having pt tomorrow I think. Good luck baby. I love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home