Thursday, June 08, 2006

Against all Odds.

Oh no. I have to brave through CMA tomorrow, early in the morning, of which, I haven't finish studying yet. And then, I have to wait another 7 more days before I can get to see Honey. Oh, to add on, my father bought ba gua. WAH LAU! Of all times.. why buy ba gua now?! I am on a diet la.

I will survive. Right? But I love ba gua. Foo Soh Hoon, BE STRONG!

My messenger's also struggling to stay online. I don't know what's wrong with my internet connection. It's just so unstable. Must be the wireless I'm using. I don't care. I'm going to irritate people with my constant signing in and out.

0260 came out in yesterday's 4D! Omg. Justin quek bought 0206 for last weekends lor. That close. My numbers wasn't even close to any consolation lor. !@$#%$&@.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home