What do you do when you have UGLY natural curly hair?
1) You rebond.
2) You keep your fucking hair short.
3) You keep your mouth shut.
4) You kill yourself.
5) You do all of the above mentioned.
I am just inspired by yesterday's incident. He should just swim back to his hometown, seriously. Get a life dude. If I were you, I'll kill myself. I'm just being nice. You're not even 10cm taller than me. You're a man for goodness sake. So shut the fuck up. I bet I could drive much better than you do. One more thing, I have straight hair. So allow me to say all these. Because you're pissing me off BIG time dude. Nah, I will be nice still the next time ever I see you. :D
2) You keep your fucking hair short.
3) You keep your mouth shut.
4) You kill yourself.
5) You do all of the above mentioned.
I am just inspired by yesterday's incident. He should just swim back to his hometown, seriously. Get a life dude. If I were you, I'll kill myself. I'm just being nice. You're not even 10cm taller than me. You're a man for goodness sake. So shut the fuck up. I bet I could drive much better than you do. One more thing, I have straight hair. So allow me to say all these. Because you're pissing me off BIG time dude. Nah, I will be nice still the next time ever I see you. :D

1 Comments:
Well said man but he sacrafice for others...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home