Five People You Meet in Heaven
People take in many forms. There are those who speaks without thinking. Those who knows nothing. Those who thinks he knows everything. Those who deem everyone else as of a lower homosapiens. Those who are true to you and of course, those who are not. Evil, nasty, mean and bitchy even. Nice, kind, considerate, helpful and what have you. Ugly, beautiful, slim and fat. Which are you? Or or you trying so hard to be like everyone else? Every corner I turn, I see imposters having identity crisis. It's making me, to the extent of, sick. Seriously, get a life. Those who hides beneath that mask. Those who are harmless and very harmful. Those who can't blabber non-stop. And then there are those who changed. Nobody likes changes, because we're afraid of what's waiting ahead. Changed, for the better or for the worse, things are better off stagnant. At least, you do not have to risk yourself, yes? Some just never learn their lessons.
Man(as in human being) are a bunch of detestable animals. I am getting really irritated with some people.
So I was reading Five People You Meet in Heaven. I was wondering who I'll meet if ever, I go to heaven, and if there was one. In the story, it says that the people are of those who made an impact in your life that changes your life forever. So I guess ..
First on the list, Mr Steven Quek. Thank you Quek, and shit you, seriously. I thank you for all thegood things you taught me and shit you for making my life a living hell in css. Shit you very much. At least something good came out of all these, I play decent badminton now.
The second person will probably be my gong gong. Dear gong gong, ah hoon miss you very much. I will never forget the day you left us. I hid under a chair and cry and refused to come out. On the first day of the funeral, I went to the playground, sat on the swing and fell back, head down first, I did not cry. I miss the days when you bring me to the market and we would buy the cakes just because I like the paper umbrella on the cake. Sorry I never eat the cake.
Then, it'll be my father. For everything that he has done, no words can describe my gratitude towards him. I've let him down in so many ways.
The fourth would be my po po. I just love my po po. She took care of me when I was still a little girl. She pom pom for me, cooked for me, and lim kopi with me. My po po is reaching 70 and she's still going strong! She used to say, ' Wah fen ar. Dao wo eh neh neh liao ar.. ( Wah fen ar, reached my breast already ar. Referring to height..) ' But now, her turn to reach my neh neh.
The fifth person, Justin Quek. Actually, I do not want to meet you. I want you to meet me instead, because that would mean I'm dead before you are. I don't want you to die before me. Do I still have to say why I'll see him in heaven?
There was this line which goes, ' Every life has one true-love snapshot. ' And then I was looking for mine..
It's been a year.
Who, then, are your Five people?
Man(as in human being) are a bunch of detestable animals. I am getting really irritated with some people.
So I was reading Five People You Meet in Heaven. I was wondering who I'll meet if ever, I go to heaven, and if there was one. In the story, it says that the people are of those who made an impact in your life that changes your life forever. So I guess ..
First on the list, Mr Steven Quek. Thank you Quek, and shit you, seriously. I thank you for all the
The second person will probably be my gong gong. Dear gong gong, ah hoon miss you very much. I will never forget the day you left us. I hid under a chair and cry and refused to come out. On the first day of the funeral, I went to the playground, sat on the swing and fell back, head down first, I did not cry. I miss the days when you bring me to the market and we would buy the cakes just because I like the paper umbrella on the cake. Sorry I never eat the cake.
Then, it'll be my father. For everything that he has done, no words can describe my gratitude towards him. I've let him down in so many ways.
The fourth would be my po po. I just love my po po. She took care of me when I was still a little girl. She pom pom for me, cooked for me, and lim kopi with me. My po po is reaching 70 and she's still going strong! She used to say, ' Wah fen ar. Dao wo eh neh neh liao ar.. ( Wah fen ar, reached my breast already ar. Referring to height..) ' But now, her turn to reach my neh neh.
The fifth person, Justin Quek. Actually, I do not want to meet you. I want you to meet me instead, because that would mean I'm dead before you are. I don't want you to die before me. Do I still have to say why I'll see him in heaven?
There was this line which goes, ' Every life has one true-love snapshot. ' And then I was looking for mine..
It's been a year.Who, then, are your Five people?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home