Monday, May 22, 2006

How to get a girl?

Read following.

Justin Posted 02/06/2005
Nice to mole you.lol.ahaaaShe has
this big mole on her nose that's
growing at an alarming rate.It's
already protrouding,i wonder when
it'll become a hill.Lol.The best thing
i like about her is when i suan
her,she's always slient,like a
mute.lol.ahahaaa.and somebody's
gonna laser off her
mole.awww.Moley moley
moley.lol.and best of all she's a big
big mountain
tortoise.ahahaaa.Have a
break,have kit kat! lol. but she
seems to be a very good
friend.Always not free when i ask
her out.bleh.but i think she's really a
good person la.or not.
ahahaa.Anyway,nice to know you foo
(l).ahahaha.happy new year
yeah.Oh yeah,and best of all,she's
always slapping me.ahhhh.

You either suan her or suan her. Get it? It works.

Apparently I was so bored this afternoon that I went to read all my testimonials on friendster.

Then I came upon this. And all memories started flowing back, and I couldn't stop laughing.. HAHAHAHA.

Extracted from pauline Posted 12/25/2003
Then we also everything also
laugh one, den people on MRT larhs,
keep on looking at us and
eavesdropping when we talk and laugh
cos it's simply too loud. Lol. Still
rmb that recent "working man kicks the
mrt door incident"? Wah, that one
really make me chio ka peng, DAMN
FARNIE. I doubt that you will forge
too. Wahaha, sway man that guy laughed
by us. "Duo Jia Yi Jiao", "Hua She
Tian Zhu". WAHAHAHA!!

We were like so bo liao last time. So sec two you know. It hit me that we've all grown up. So anyway, I realised most of my testimonials say that I'm funny. Shits, am I that funny? I wonder where has all my humor gone to.

1 Comments:

Blogger r0cketqueen said...

Hahahaha.Grown up as in that's like 3 years back!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home