Tuesday, March 21, 2006

title not available

Justin quek went for his medical check up today, which means he's going to the army soon. :(
He told me that there's this station which requires them to take off their pants, and cough. To check if their balls will shake, move or however you call it, upon coughing. Hahaha. Interesting, the human body.

I broke a glass bottle today and cut my foot. Fong ee gave it to me on my 11th or 12th birthday. I feel so bad. The new show, Yong Bu Yan Bai, on channel 8, is a bloody loserish show. They should really stop doing all these fucking talent scouting shows. Enough is enough.

Msn keeps signing me in and out, and it's irritating me big time.

My biological clock is damn screwed up. Have been sleeping at 4 in the morning and waking up at 1 to 3 in the afternoon.

Results are out on Friday. I need to destress. If I pass bstats, I will.. okay, I haven't thought of what to do.



Tons of things to do tomorrow.

I want to go on a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home