Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The more we talk about it, it only makes it worse to live without it

I just went to have my new spectacles done and everything I see now is like from a high definition tv. My bro got a 7dollars haircut at some gay salon called summerdale. My father was rather happy because it only cost him 7dollars. Then we headed over to the coffeeshop round the corner to settle for dinner. I ordered chrysanthemum tea, my bro ordered lime juice because there was no vanilla coke and my dad had pineapple juice. In the end the unc-tie came with soya bean coke light and pineapple. Whatever happened to our chrysanthemum and lime juice?! Never the mind la. At least our fried hokkien mee came. BUT, my father ordered meehoon goreng and guess what, the man came with nasi goreng. Seriously what's wrong with these people. Does ju hua even sound close to dou nai or what. Nb and if you're wondering which coffeeshop, it's the one beside teckwhye cc/mac. Now I shall go shit because of the dao nee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home