Sunday, August 06, 2006

With BIG Xs and Os!

I feel so much better now after the long chat with baby over the phone. I miss having baby around. He doesn't have to say or do anything but just keep me company. It's almost magical when I'm with baby. A simple text in the morning from baby is all it takes to keep me going and feeling happy the whole day. I promise to stay happy, darling. It's amazing how much we've been through and you still love me. Like how I can just fart in your face or dig my nose while lying on the bed beside you. Hahaha. Thank you for saying you'll take care of me, it meant so much to me. And for all of the other things you've said and done for me, I love you. It's hard for two total strangers to meet and come together, but it's even harder to stay together.

So will I still love you in the morning? Forever and ever baby, count on it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home