Monday, August 07, 2006

You get what you give

The semester was packed with projects and reports, but it was filled with lots of fun, laughters and camerawhoring. Today marked the end of all assignments, and I'll miss the good old project days. It feels funny not coming home to rush and finished up any undone report and even napping from 6pm to 10pm. It's almost sinful to procrastinate like this.
It was the first time we did so many extra shits for our presentations. Videos, skits, visual aids and what have you. It was the first time we stayed back til 8plus on a Sunday night to finish up our presentation and WHOA! Joseph loves it I think. :D It was the first time we met up during our holidays to do our project and even on weekends. We had many virgin tries this semester. Schedule was tight but we managed to finish every single one of them. At the end of the day, what did we get? Pimples. Haha! No la. I think we've been through a lot as a group and definitely much closer now as compared to like a whole year ago.
Ecd's definitely my favourite module thus far. I LOVE JOSEPH SEET! He'll always be the boss, forever and ever. Although we've never attend any of the lectures since week3, but I'm proud to say we did not skip a single of Joseph's tutorial classes.

Last Friday when we stayed back til 7pm to submit our report.The final proposal, all done and packaged.Sunday night after shooting our video. That's zuoyang, no further explanation needed la hor, look at his sandals and you'll get what I mean :/During our shooting at lower pierce reservoir. Justin's bike and Joey having a cameo appearance in the video.Apparently, YouTube doesn't like me or something; it refuses to let me upload the vids we took. Another day la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home