J for Jack's Place
So, we went to Jack's Place yesterday.
Was up the whole night before. I couldn't get to sleep. So, went over to Old Upper Thomson at 6.30am to have breakfast with justin quek. Had jwee kuey and he ordered carrot cake. Then we went back to his place and watched Virtues of Harmony. I fell asleep after like half an episode. He continued to watch on his own. Omg. I think he's quite easily amused or something. Justin was like laughing so loud all the way from 10 to 12. I was awaken by his laughter many a times while sleeping. Anyway, he woke me up at around 12. He was going to meet his father and I need to go to the bank before meeting up with pris, doreen, kahhui, miaohui and ting er.
It was quite funny that, everyone in the house thought he's going for his medical checkup and kept hurrying him; the maid, ah gong and sister. Even his ah gong was a bit pissed when he was dilly dallying. He even made his way up to his room and reminded him! In my eyes, his ah gong is a very carefree and ci xiang ah gong and wouldn't care much about the things happening around him. You know, the kind that just sit around, smiling at everyone he sees. Hahaha.
So anyway, we tooked a cab, him dropping me off at Thomson Plaza and then going to Anchor Point to meet his father. Help deposited some cheques for my father and took a bus down to Sembawang and then a train to Causeway Point.
Damn, I was early. MiaoHui and Ting Er came first! For the first time, Miao Hui was actually quite punctual. Doreen and Kah Hui was on the bus when I called them. As for Pris, she refused to pick up her phone when all of us called her. Trying to act big shot or something. LOL.
When Doreen and Kah Hui finally came, they told us Pris was at the interchange, lost. That bitch had called them because she couldn't find her way up to the mrt control station. How can anyone get lost in Causeway Point?! She's some hilarious shit.
And so, off we went to Jack's Place after Pris found her way to us. Actually, Pris was the one who organised this outing. She had instigated all of us to eat at Jack's Place by telling us there's student meal at $6.50. And being so kiam siap and all, yeah! We agreed. :D
So, we had 6 student meals. That included a main course, one garlic bread, one soup of the day, one free drink and one dessert. Doreen, Kah Hui, Miao Hui and I had chicken cutlet with fries for our main course. Ting Er had breaded fish with fries and that Pris had baked rice. I was contemplating between the spaghetti and chicken cutlet but finally gave in to chicken cutlet when Doreen said, " Chicken cutlet got fries leh! Hao xiang bu jiao duo dong xi! " Hahaha, yes, we are very kiam sup people, did I mention? I think all of our food was very nice except for that baked rice. I didn't really fancy that. I think the rest shared my sentiments. Poor pris. She insisted it was not bad, but kept asking around " eh, cut a small piece of chicken for me leh. Ting er, cut a small piece of fish for me. Just a small piece. Xie xie la. " HAHAHA!
All of us was damn happy because we had food. Yay!
Justin quek came so I went off first. Miao Hui kept saying I was being very zhong se qin you. I never said I wasn't. HAHAHA.
Justin quek and I went to buy tickets for V for Vendetta. He kept saying it was a good movie because the newspaper gave it 4 stars. Chey! Sounded as if he watched before.
Went to find Doreen they all again, while Justin quek went for a smoke. Took some photos and walked around the place. So we were talking about the infamous sex video and Pris was saying she thought the girl was eating sausage at first. OMFG! I was laughing my ass off when I heard that. She said, " The video started off with her eating that thing and couldn't see the guy what, so I thought why she was eating sausage. " Pris is either very innocent or very stupid. I think it's the latter. LOL. She'll probably go to the kitchen and cooked some sausage when her hubby wants sex next time.
Pris said, " sh confirmed watch before. Even my brother was saying, want porn find sh! " -.- Honestly, I don't know how people get this impression of me. I am very disturbed by it.
Bade them goodbye and went to watch the movie with justin. I fell asleep half way through the show, but maybe for around 30 minutes? I don't know. However, it's quite a nice show. Managed to watch quite a bit. A pity I fell asleep, missed all the nice nice parts, according to justin. Very thought provoking, I'd say. After the show, justin quek kept harping about how nice it was and how V and him share the same ideals. He's obsessed with it, very!
Do watch the show.
Remember, remember thefifth of November 17th of March!
Took 927 to the zoo and waited for 138 to get to Upper Thomson. It was 7.18am, no sight of any tourist yet.
ROAR!
The Hippo, Lion and Rhino.
At Jack's Place.
Busy studying the menu, looking for student meal.
Miao Hui was very happy when she found the student meal.
Pris was trying to shun the camera, but I was faster.
This is Doreen. :D
This is Doreen add me.
Minus MiaoHui and Pris.
Without Doreen and Soh Hoon.
And our food came..
My chicken cutlet with fries!
Very full, very happy.
Very happy, very full. :D
It'll be a while before we meet up again.
Was up the whole night before. I couldn't get to sleep. So, went over to Old Upper Thomson at 6.30am to have breakfast with justin quek. Had jwee kuey and he ordered carrot cake. Then we went back to his place and watched Virtues of Harmony. I fell asleep after like half an episode. He continued to watch on his own. Omg. I think he's quite easily amused or something. Justin was like laughing so loud all the way from 10 to 12. I was awaken by his laughter many a times while sleeping. Anyway, he woke me up at around 12. He was going to meet his father and I need to go to the bank before meeting up with pris, doreen, kahhui, miaohui and ting er.
It was quite funny that, everyone in the house thought he's going for his medical checkup and kept hurrying him; the maid, ah gong and sister. Even his ah gong was a bit pissed when he was dilly dallying. He even made his way up to his room and reminded him! In my eyes, his ah gong is a very carefree and ci xiang ah gong and wouldn't care much about the things happening around him. You know, the kind that just sit around, smiling at everyone he sees. Hahaha.
So anyway, we tooked a cab, him dropping me off at Thomson Plaza and then going to Anchor Point to meet his father. Help deposited some cheques for my father and took a bus down to Sembawang and then a train to Causeway Point.
Damn, I was early. MiaoHui and Ting Er came first! For the first time, Miao Hui was actually quite punctual. Doreen and Kah Hui was on the bus when I called them. As for Pris, she refused to pick up her phone when all of us called her. Trying to act big shot or something. LOL.
When Doreen and Kah Hui finally came, they told us Pris was at the interchange, lost. That bitch had called them because she couldn't find her way up to the mrt control station. How can anyone get lost in Causeway Point?! She's some hilarious shit.
And so, off we went to Jack's Place after Pris found her way to us. Actually, Pris was the one who organised this outing. She had instigated all of us to eat at Jack's Place by telling us there's student meal at $6.50. And being so kiam siap and all, yeah! We agreed. :D
So, we had 6 student meals. That included a main course, one garlic bread, one soup of the day, one free drink and one dessert. Doreen, Kah Hui, Miao Hui and I had chicken cutlet with fries for our main course. Ting Er had breaded fish with fries and that Pris had baked rice. I was contemplating between the spaghetti and chicken cutlet but finally gave in to chicken cutlet when Doreen said, " Chicken cutlet got fries leh! Hao xiang bu jiao duo dong xi! " Hahaha, yes, we are very kiam sup people, did I mention? I think all of our food was very nice except for that baked rice. I didn't really fancy that. I think the rest shared my sentiments. Poor pris. She insisted it was not bad, but kept asking around " eh, cut a small piece of chicken for me leh. Ting er, cut a small piece of fish for me. Just a small piece. Xie xie la. " HAHAHA!
All of us was damn happy because we had food. Yay!
Justin quek came so I went off first. Miao Hui kept saying I was being very zhong se qin you. I never said I wasn't. HAHAHA.
Justin quek and I went to buy tickets for V for Vendetta. He kept saying it was a good movie because the newspaper gave it 4 stars. Chey! Sounded as if he watched before.
Went to find Doreen they all again, while Justin quek went for a smoke. Took some photos and walked around the place. So we were talking about the infamous sex video and Pris was saying she thought the girl was eating sausage at first. OMFG! I was laughing my ass off when I heard that. She said, " The video started off with her eating that thing and couldn't see the guy what, so I thought why she was eating sausage. " Pris is either very innocent or very stupid. I think it's the latter. LOL. She'll probably go to the kitchen and cooked some sausage when her hubby wants sex next time.
Pris said, " sh confirmed watch before. Even my brother was saying, want porn find sh! " -.- Honestly, I don't know how people get this impression of me. I am very disturbed by it.
Bade them goodbye and went to watch the movie with justin. I fell asleep half way through the show, but maybe for around 30 minutes? I don't know. However, it's quite a nice show. Managed to watch quite a bit. A pity I fell asleep, missed all the nice nice parts, according to justin. Very thought provoking, I'd say. After the show, justin quek kept harping about how nice it was and how V and him share the same ideals. He's obsessed with it, very!
Do watch the show.
Remember, remember the
Took 927 to the zoo and waited for 138 to get to Upper Thomson. It was 7.18am, no sight of any tourist yet.
ROAR!
The Hippo, Lion and Rhino.
At Jack's Place.
Busy studying the menu, looking for student meal.
Miao Hui was very happy when she found the student meal.
Pris was trying to shun the camera, but I was faster.
This is Doreen. :D
This is Doreen add me.
Minus MiaoHui and Pris.
Without Doreen and Soh Hoon.
And our food came..
My chicken cutlet with fries!
Very full, very happy.
Very happy, very full. :D
It'll be a while before we meet up again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home