take me out!
Woke up at 12.35pm this afternoon. I swear I could have continue to sleep if not for my father's call. He reminded me to go to the bank to pay for the car's installment. I took my time and only left the house at 2.30pm.
Dropped a cheque at DBS before walking over to Maybank. There wasn't even a queue there. Chop chop and everything's done within 10 minutes. The lady actually wanted to explain to me about opening a saving accounts at their bank, but what the hell. I got no interest la. I have got no money to save anyway.
Since I was so bored, I decided to drop by the library. Damn it, when I thought I could borrow some books to kill time, I realised I owe the library 60 cents. -.- And I got no cashcard.
So I came back home. And it was only 3.19pm! Damn, only managed to kill 49 minutes.
Can't really remember what I did after that. On the computer and stare at it? I think so. Played a bit of iSketch, and I got bored again. Really, anyone, ask me out leh?
Or maybe I should learn how to play dota.
Wah! My father's handphone just rang. He's using blackeyedpeas' Don't Phunk With My Heart! Damn, I didn't know my father so stylo.
HAIYER! GET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE!
Dropped a cheque at DBS before walking over to Maybank. There wasn't even a queue there. Chop chop and everything's done within 10 minutes. The lady actually wanted to explain to me about opening a saving accounts at their bank, but what the hell. I got no interest la. I have got no money to save anyway.
Since I was so bored, I decided to drop by the library. Damn it, when I thought I could borrow some books to kill time, I realised I owe the library 60 cents. -.- And I got no cashcard.
So I came back home. And it was only 3.19pm! Damn, only managed to kill 49 minutes.
Can't really remember what I did after that. On the computer and stare at it? I think so. Played a bit of iSketch, and I got bored again. Really, anyone, ask me out leh?
Or maybe I should learn how to play dota.
Wah! My father's handphone just rang. He's using blackeyedpeas' Don't Phunk With My Heart! Damn, I didn't know my father so stylo.
HAIYER! GET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home