Speak Good English
Girl: wah lau! ni in the middle of attraction leh!
Boy: jian qian bu ke yi ar..
I was on the bus just now and there's this couple who also boarded the bus. Then the boyfriend dropped some coins when he was making his way to the back, so he stopped and bend down to pick up the coins. So everyone was like looking at him, after that he made his way to his girlfriend with a smug look on him(wtf?). They were talking in such a soft voice that I could hear their conversation from right in front of the bus. -.- She then went on to talk about how she was also quite 'paiseh herself when she dropped something in the middle of the attraction lor!'.
Middle of attraction.. 0_0
I think the government should consider starting the Speak Good English Campaign too.
I don't understand how kids nowadays can actually type english lyKe dis n0rx.
Yes yes, people now are conversing more in english than in chinese. But, are you sure it's the proper english they're using? Not that I speak really good english, but at the very least, i think I know how to SPELL correctly.
Yours truly also has some pronunciation problems. Damn. How the hell did I manage to pronounce Russell as Russhell?! -.- Now, I have to face the constant Russhelling from baba.
RAH! From now onwards, I shall repeat myself after each sentence, just like what justin quek does, so as to make sure I haven't said/pronounce anything wrongly.
For now, I have to brave the humiliation of what Russhell has done to me.
Boy: jian qian bu ke yi ar..
I was on the bus just now and there's this couple who also boarded the bus. Then the boyfriend dropped some coins when he was making his way to the back, so he stopped and bend down to pick up the coins. So everyone was like looking at him, after that he made his way to his girlfriend with a smug look on him(wtf?). They were talking in such a soft voice that I could hear their conversation from right in front of the bus. -.- She then went on to talk about how she was also quite 'paiseh herself when she dropped something in the middle of the attraction lor!'.
Middle of attraction.. 0_0
I think the government should consider starting the Speak Good English Campaign too.
I don't understand how kids nowadays can actually type english lyKe dis n0rx.
Yes yes, people now are conversing more in english than in chinese. But, are you sure it's the proper english they're using? Not that I speak really good english, but at the very least, i think I know how to SPELL correctly.
Yours truly also has some pronunciation problems. Damn. How the hell did I manage to pronounce Russell as Russhell?! -.- Now, I have to face the constant Russhelling from baba.
RAH! From now onwards, I shall repeat myself after each sentence, just like what justin quek does, so as to make sure I haven't said/pronounce anything wrongly.
For now, I have to brave the humiliation of what Russhell has done to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home