because I AM SO BORED
I keep thinking of eating. If this goes on, I'll put on so much weight by the end of April.
I've been in front of the computer since afternoon. There's practically nothing on the tv. DAMN.
I played so much iSketch that I am scared of it.
I've basically read through every blog there is to read.
I don't know when the results will be released, honestly. I don't know when the holidays are ending.
And I don't want to fail my statistics. If I manage to pass, I want to eat sakae sushi.. ahem, buffet hor!
Pauline told me of the Texas Burger; it has been on my mind ever since.
If you'd notice, I haven't been to the salon for almost 3 months.
I want to be one of the heroes from dota, then justin will be playing me all day long.
I want to go shopping. Where are you, sugar dad!
My room needs a makeover. I want to get black bedsheets, black blanket and black pillowcase.
I keep having fucked up dreams lately and it's not helping.
I try not to listen to TaoZe, because he reminds me of what someone said to me about a girl. Damn. I'm reminded again.
I don't understand why secondary school girls like to have their hair layered so much that they can't tie their hair all together, leaving the top like Ernie from Sesame street.
It's 2.37am and someone's laughing damn loud under my block. I want to join them.
What's the point of having hundreds of contacts in your messenger when, in fact, you only talk to a handful of them.
For the 9147723478144856th time, my name's is SOH HOON. Not SOR Hoon or SOO Hoon. Can you all get it right?
I will not name my kids some certain names.
I've decided to give up and go to sleep.
I've been in front of the computer since afternoon. There's practically nothing on the tv. DAMN.
I played so much iSketch that I am scared of it.
I've basically read through every blog there is to read.
I don't know when the results will be released, honestly. I don't know when the holidays are ending.
And I don't want to fail my statistics. If I manage to pass, I want to eat sakae sushi.. ahem, buffet hor!
Pauline told me of the Texas Burger; it has been on my mind ever since.
If you'd notice, I haven't been to the salon for almost 3 months.
I want to be one of the heroes from dota, then justin will be playing me all day long.
I want to go shopping. Where are you, sugar dad!
My room needs a makeover. I want to get black bedsheets, black blanket and black pillowcase.
I keep having fucked up dreams lately and it's not helping.
I try not to listen to TaoZe, because he reminds me of what someone said to me about a girl. Damn. I'm reminded again.
I don't understand why secondary school girls like to have their hair layered so much that they can't tie their hair all together, leaving the top like Ernie from Sesame street.
It's 2.37am and someone's laughing damn loud under my block. I want to join them.
What's the point of having hundreds of contacts in your messenger when, in fact, you only talk to a handful of them.
For the 9147723478144856th time, my name's is SOH HOON. Not SOR Hoon or SOO Hoon. Can you all get it right?
I will not name my kids some certain names.
I've decided to give up and go to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home