dinner at 2am
Was really unreasonable, but I was damn hungry. Okay, it was of no excuse. So sorry.
The weekend was great, really. It was all just pms la. I'm so sorry. I just felt angry all of a sudden. Getting irritated with nothing. Woman, they're hard to understand la. I haven't figure that out either.
When you woke me up to that sumptuous dinner, you got no idea how touched I was. Which explains why I was in a daze and kept drinking the soup.. It was the best meal ever. Way better than Siti's. :)
Big mama was hilarious! I love andrew! If my boy next time could be like him, I'll be the happiest mama ever!
I think big baba impersonation of big mama is damn cute. Woooo with the butt out. BABA!
My baba, to make up for all the pmsing and to thank you for cooking that dinner for me, I treat you to the Dorm, okay? I know you want it.
The weekend was great, really. It was all just pms la. I'm so sorry. I just felt angry all of a sudden. Getting irritated with nothing. Woman, they're hard to understand la. I haven't figure that out either.
When you woke me up to that sumptuous dinner, you got no idea how touched I was. Which explains why I was in a daze and kept drinking the soup.. It was the best meal ever. Way better than Siti's. :)
Big mama was hilarious! I love andrew! If my boy next time could be like him, I'll be the happiest mama ever!
I think big baba impersonation of big mama is damn cute. Woooo with the butt out. BABA!
My baba, to make up for all the pmsing and to thank you for cooking that dinner for me, I treat you to the Dorm, okay? I know you want it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home